Friday, April 24, 2020

The Final Ride

Hello Everyone, I am writing to you all for the final time. It is with mixed emotions I inform you that dad and I sold the Anna Lynn this past month and will no longer be running charters. We would like to thank everyone who fished with us over the past 11 years, we are very thankful for all the good times and great memories we had aboard the Anna Lynn. We hope everyone is being safe during these unsettling times and will be looking forward to getting on the water again soon. Due to the changing regulations and my children getting a little older and being full time self employed now we decided to get rid of the Anna Lynn and focus solely on family and my commercial fishing endeavors. Once again, we would like to thank everyone for all the support over the past years and all the memories we have shared with everyone on board. God Bless you all and keep in touch!!
Tight Lines,
Cory Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment